Our philosophy is simple: We provide a safe and clean place for your pets while you are away from home. We do not provide a ‘play time’ or ‘group play’ for your dogs. However, we take some dogs to our exercise area (X pen) per customers’ requests.
Here are our boarding policies:
- All dogs must have up-to-date vaccinations: Rabies, DAPP and Bordetella . You can bring all vaccination records during check-ins OR you can email us your dogs’ vaccination records.
- Kennel space is subject to availability therefore reservation is highly recommended.
- You can bring your own food OR we can feed your dogs with Victor Select Premium dry dog food (dogfoodadvisor.com)
- If you plan to board your dog(s) for more than 2 weeks with us, we require 2 credit cards on file and the first 2 weeks of payment up front.
Starting Dec 1 2021, all prices will go up.
- Per Night – 1 dog $25 —-> $28
- Per Night – 2 dogs – One Kennel $38 —->$43
- Per Night – 3 dogs – One Kennel $50 —->$56
- Per Night – 4 dogs – One Kennel $60 —->$67
No charge for medication administration and other special requests
We offer a day boarding service for busy professional who can drop off his/her dog (s) early in the morning and pick up in the evening (no later than 9 PM).
- One dog $10 —->$15
- Two dogs $15 —->$20
- Three dogs $20 —->$25
*Prices are subject to change at any time